- 2x homemade bath bombs
- tresemme salon finish extra hold hairspray
- boots honey and jojoba intensize hair mask
- ted baker moisturising body lotion
- 7x bath thingy's
- impulse tease
- john frieda frizz ease hair serum (sample)
- the body shop papaya bath and shower gel
- mua pressed powder
- clean and clear deep cleansing lotion
another update for you all. i've totally lost count of how many things i have left to finish but i'm slowly working down my list. alot of the things i've finished this month i haven't been massively impressed with to be honest but there is a few pieces that i'd like to buy again....
the impulse spray reminded me of my days as a 14 year old, it's all me and my friends would wear. after pe the changing rooms would stink of it! i love the spray's because they're so easy to chuck in your bag and they smell so nice! i can sense a collection will be growing in my bedroom...
i'm super impressed with the mua powder. at only a £1 i wasn't expecting much from it but it gave amazing coverage and lasted for hours! i's also nice and compact so i can stick it in my bag on a night out.
are you doing project 10 pan? how are you doing?