i've been thinking recently about making a few changes to my blog and my format, so i decided to write a quick post telling you all what i've changed/may be changing so i can get your views.....
1. disclosure- i've decided rather than putting a disclosure at the end of all of my posts i will now instead be putting a star (*) next to products that i have been sent/given as a gift. this is just to save time really and i really think that there is only so many ways that you can say 'i was sent this but it doesn't affect my opinion'. normally i will put it in a post somewhere anyway in my explaination of the product but should i fail to do so the presence of a star means that i didn't buy it myself.
2. blog name- i've been thinking about buying a domain and changing my blog name for a while now. i feel like my current one limits what i can talk about a little bit? and i'd like to have something a little more memorable and unique. i've heard horror stories of people who try to change their blog name whilst keeping .blogspot.com which results in their posts not appearing on dashboards etc so i figuired just changing my name on a domain would solve this problem? any views appreciated!
3. layout/html- you all know that html is not my strongest skill so i'm currently looking for anyone who could help me with just a few small changes that i can't seem to work out, no matter how much i google! so if you are willing to help me for free or even if you charge for your services please leave a comment below!
4. facebook- yes, i've finally gone and done it. i made a facebook page. i was always worried that if i started one then my friends from school etc might find out about my blog but i'm feeling so proud of it now that i don't care who knows anymore! so if you want to please go and 'like' me on facebook!
5. ebay- i'm still trying to make some extra pennies by selling pretty much my entire bedroom on ebay so if you're looking for some new clothes for winter or some xmas prezzies for friends and family come and have a good old looksie here.
hope you're all well