-1 dessert-spoon sunflower oil
-2 teaspoons salt
-750g strong white flour
-1 sachet fast action yeast (mine was 7g)
-450ml warm water
1) place the flour, yeast and salt in a bowl. add the oil.
2) next add the water a little at a time. stir it all in until you have a soft dough.
3) place the dough on a work surface scattered with flour. knead the dough for around 5mins making sure to create pockets of air as you do so.
4) split the dough into rolls (i was able to create around 11). place them on well oiled baking tray. leave to rise, ideally they should double in size. i was in a rush so mine didn't get quite that big... but i promise it doesn't affect the taste!
5) place the rolls in the oven at 220C/425F for 15-20mins. you'll know they are done if they sound hollow when they are tapped. once cooked leave to cool on wire rack or eat them warm straight from the oven! super yummy and super easy!
have you ever made bread? what do you make to impress dinner guests?